This may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them helps support this blog. This post may also contain items gifted for consideration. View my full disclosure policy for more information. Thank you for supporting the brands that help support me and my family!
For this recent Stitch Fix fix, I requested all athleisure or athletic wear items! I haven’t done that in awhile and I like switching up my fixes every now and then when I’m looking for something specific.
For those of you who may be new around here OR if you somehow are not familiar with Stitch Fix, here are a few FAQs that might be helpful to you:
- Stitch Fix is a personal styling service where you sign up online, fill out an extensive style profile & one of their expert stylists will hand-select clothing and accessory items just for you and your lifestyle.
- Stitch Fix carries Women’s, Men’s, and Kids clothing – including Plus sizes, petite and maternity (pregnant mamas… Stitch Fix maternity is the JAM!)
- You pay $20 to have your Fix curated by a personal stylist, which is applied towards anything you keep. If you keep all of your Stylist Picks, you get a 25% discount on your entire purchase!
- No subscription required, you can get a Fix anytime you want. Either on-demand or on the regular – every few weeks, once a month or every season.
- Returns are super easy & free. Keep what you love, send back the rest in your pre-paid envelope at any USPS mailbox.
- Stitch Fix has a ton of different brands and a lot of exclusive styles to Stitch Fix. It’s all personalized to your style and budget.
- You can connect a Pinterest board to your style profile to show your stylist more styles and pieces you love
- Women’s and Men’s Fixes include five items, while a Kid’s Fix includes 8-10 pieces
First, I apologize these pictures are taken in my dusty mirror. #hurricaneseason #alltherain #notimefordusting #didntnoticetillitwastoolate
Second, I did not keep everything in the box, I only kept the shoes, but I’m still curious on your thoughts on each item!!
LAILA JAYDE – Quinne Knit Hoodie – SIZE: XL – $58
This hoodie was so soft and stretchy and long and I loved the color… I do already own something similar so I opted not to keep it.
TOMS – Del Rey Canvas Lace-Up Sneakers – SIZE: 8 – $79
I did not know TOMS made sneakers! I love these! They’re definitely not for working out, but they’re super cute for a casual “running errands” or hanging around the house look.
MPG SPORT – Saydee Lightweight Athleisure Jacket – SIZE: XL – $68
I got so many compliments on this hoodie when I shared it on my Instagram stories. It was super comfortable but I didn’t love it enough to keep it.
MICHAEL STARS – Mel Tunic Sweatshirt – SIZE: XL – $108
This was super soft and comfortable, but not worth the price tag in my opinion.
BEYOND YOGA – Caitlyn Spacedye Legging – SIZE: XL – $98
GOOD GRACIOUS MY DUSTY MIRROR. I am so sorry, y’all. OY. Anyway, these leggings are PHENOMENAL and I’m actually mad that I didn’t keep them now. They hold in everything, are so soft, and they’re incredibly well made.
What do you think of this athleisure fix?