AMOS IS 4!!!
Oh man, let me tell you about this boy right here. He is a GEM. He’s hilarious, he has SO MUCH ENERGY, has the absolute sweetest disposition, and is the world’s best snuggler.
Everyone who meets him falls instantly in love with him. For real.
He is obsessed with all things cars. Hot Wheels, the movie CARS, monster trucks, you name it. He almost always has a car in his hands at all times. And he is ALWAYS down for a race.
He loves sports. Baseball, basketball, football. He hasn’t really met a sport he doesn’t like.
Yes, Baby Cece is still around and he does still love her. She’s just definitely not his “primary” love anymore haha. 🙂
He loves wrestling with daddy, snuggling with mommy, playing with Lilly, petting the doggies, and drinking milk. He still is basically the world’s pickiest eater and eats basically two foods: peanut butter and jelly and quesadillas. 🤦🏻♀️ Whatevs. He’s FINE. Oh, and he only eats the icing off his cupcakes.
In the past year, he learned how to ride a bike without training wheels in like, 12 seconds, he took his first swimming lessons, played t-ball, and decided he wants to be Spider-Man when he grows up.
Amos James, you have my heart and soul forever. I quite literally thank God every single day that I get the privilege of being your mama. I love you so so big. Happy birthday, little buddy.
As always, every year I ask both Lilly and Amos some questions on their birthday… it’s one of my favorite things to do to see which answers stay the same year to year and which ones change.
Here are some past Amos birthday posts: 3 years old, 2 years old, 1 year old, 10 months, 9 months, 8 months, 7 months, 6 months, 5 months, 4 months, 3 months, 2 months, 1 month, birth story!
Without further ado… here’s Amos’s birthday interview:
GET TO KNOW AMOS: 50 BIRTHDAY QUESTIONS FOR MY FOUR-YEAR-OLD
I write his answers exactly as he says them…
- What is your favorite color? Blue
- What is your favorite song? Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
- What is your favorite food? Peanut Butter and Jelly and Milk (pronounced “peenbunnernjelly”)
- Where is your favorite place to go to eat? Which Wich
- What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
- What are you really good at? Basketball and football and I’m good at soccer
- Who are your best friends? Caleb and Carr
- What would you buy if you had $1,000? A blaze monster machine
- What is your favorite memory? Doing kiwi crates
- If you could have a wish, what would you wish for? Ummm a balloon!
- Who is your biggest hero? Spider-man
- What do you like to do with your best friends? I like to race and run and I like to race with Meelo, I like to race with Carr and Caleb, I like to race with Meelo, I like to run with Carr and Caleb…. (this went on for awhile)
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Spider-man
- What is your favorite show? Blaze and the Monster Machine
- What is your favorite movie? Spider-man
- What is your favorite book? Tractors
- What is your favorite animal? Monkeys
- Where do you wish you could go on vacation? Disney World and then a Disney Cruise!
- What is your favorite piece of clothing? I like to wear my new Paw Patrol shoes
- What do you hope you will get to do before your next birthday? I want to play with dinosaurs and my Lightning McQueen remote control (he does not have one of those…)
- How much money do you think mommy and daddy have? You guys have five… pennies.
- Where did daddy go to college? I dunno….
- Where did mommy go to college? I dunno!
- Where are you going to go to college? I dunno… Mommy… kids don’t go to college.
- What one word would you use to describe your sister Lilly? Playing
- What do you like most about daddy’s office? Playing with bouncy balls and toys
- What is the farthest that you could run? 5 miles away
- What’s your favorite thing to do with Lilly? I like doing races
- What’s your favorite Bible story? Jesus!
- What’s the happiest you’ve ever been? This!! (and proceeds to smile SUPER big)
- What’s the best picture you’ve ever drawn? Me!
- What’s the best wedding you’ve ever been to? Dada’s wedding (he clearly was not there)
- What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever done? Going poopy and peepee!!
- What’s something that always makes you laugh? When Lilly slams something… that makes me laugh super super super super suppppppper super super hard.
- What is the first thing you’re going to do when you become a grown up? Play with my stuffed toy animals.
- What is daddy’s job? Work!
- What is mommy’s job? Work!
- What’s the worst smell you’ve ever smelled? A stinky skunk
- What is something that makes mommy happy? Giving you a hug!
- What is something that makes daddy happy? Giving him a hug
- What is something that mommy has taught you? You taught me to how to be kind
- What is something that daddy has taught you? Daddy taught me how to wrestle… no wait, I taught him how to wrestle. Daddy taught me wrestling. Or something else.
- Where would you like to travel to? Papa and Bomma’s house
- What’s your favorite thing about being a little brother? Playing with Lilly
- Can you do a split? No
- What do you want to be for halloween? Spider-Man
- What language other than English would you like to be fluent in? I’m not in Spanish… I wanna be a teacher…
- Who is the tallest person you know? Dada… and the strongest! It is daddy!
- Who is the prettiest person you know? You! (I love this kid.)
- What is your favorite thing mommy and daddy do for you? Give me hugs!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMOS!!!! WE LOVE YOU!